According to UK Health and Safety Executive stress statistics, work-related stress, depression or anxiety accounts for 51% of work-related ill health and 55% of working days lost, in 2019/2020.
Stress has a depleting effect on our productivity, resulting in a decrease of efficiency and loss of motivation, often ending in burnout and employee absence. This costs corporations millions of pounds every year.
Mindfulness-based interventions are easy, effective and proven tools to reduce stress in the workplace. Employees who practice mindfulness, learn how to identify and manage early symptoms of stress, which is crucial in preventing, and dealing with, anxiety, depression and burnout.
Our services for institutions and corporations
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- 8-Week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Programme (Jon Kabat Zinn’s original MBSR programme developed in the University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Anxiety and burnout support (individual or group support programme)
- Stress Management with Mindfulness (workshops and training)
- 1-day intensive courses
- One-to-one consultation for managers and leaders
- Mindfulness support in getting back to work (postpartum, sickness)
- Custom designed services, to meet the specific group and schedule requirements
How employees benefit
- Learn to understand and work with mindfulness principles
- Learn to recognise signs of stress at an early stage and skilfully manage them
- Learn to identify their own individual stress map
- Learn to apply effective mindfulness tools into their routines to avoid stress
- Learn to practice attention and awareness exercises
- Learn to increase vitality, motivation and efficiency
- Learn to manage stress in demanding and challenging environments
- Learn how to implement mindfulness practice post training
The goal of Mindfulness Hub is to equip individuals with a solid set of skills that can be used not only during the training sessions, but throughout life. All of Mindfulness Hub’s programmes alternate between theory and practice, which supports a balanced and experience-oriented learning approach.
Our services strictly follow the mindfulness principles presented in the original Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Programme developed in the University of Massachusetts Medical school by Jon Kabat-Zinn, who is regarded as the creator of the modern and secular mindfulness that is widely used in the Western World.