Mindfulness in the Workplace
According to UK Health and Safety Executive stress statistics, work-related stress, depression or anxiety accounts for 44% of work-related ill health and 57% of working days lost, in 2017/2018.
Mindfulness-based interventions can be easy, effective and proven tools to reduce stress in the workplace. Employees practicing mindfulness learn how to identify stress symptoms at the very beginning, which is crucial in preventing burnout and absence especially for demanding positions.
Introduction and Training
1-day intensive course
MBSR: Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (traditional eight-week course)
We are also able to offer you a custom designed course, which would meet the specific needs of your group and fit your schedule.
- Understanding and working with mindfulness principles
- How to recognise signs of stress at an early stage
- Identifying your own individual stress map
- Learning to apply effective mindfulness tools to avoid stress
- Practicing attention exercises (Individual and group work)
- How to continue the practice after the training
In our courses, we alternate between theory and practice, so that participants receive concrete tools. A typical course includes short exercises that are designed specifically for using in the workplace, and can be practiced easily.
Some of our clients are
and many more.