CONNECTING TO SELF-EMPOWERMENT
About Esen Sekerkarar
Esen is a Mindfulness & MBSR teacher, and the founder of Mindfulness Hub.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a trademarked programme and her qualification as an MBSR teacher is from the original centre where MBSR was created by Jon Kabat-Zinn, which is the Center for Mindfulness based in the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Esen has lived and worked internationally (Denmark, USA, Turkey, Switzerland) for many years, which helps her immensely in relating to a wide variety of social, ethnic and academic groups. She has also had the opportunity to work with many individuals from different backgrounds with various different needs for mindfulness training. Therefore she has profound experience not only in teaching mindfulness, but also adapting mindfulness-based approaches into different concepts and environments. Before moving to London, she lived and worked in Denmark as the manager of a psychology clinic where she also offered mindfulness classes and training programmes to companies, institutions and individuals.
Esen also has a background as a teacher and NLP practitioner, and has been a public speaker since 2001, which allows her to deliver training to one single person as well as to hundreds. She also creates tailor-made courses and training for companies, groups and individuals with specific needs. She is also able to offer online sessions to her clients.
Esen currently lives in London and continues to offer her services internationally.
About Our Services
We offer various different mindfulness-based courses and training for a better stress management and improved well-being in all areas of life:
- Corporate Events: Introduction talks and workshops
- Mindfulness in the Workplace: Stress management for employees / Mindful leadership
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR): Original 8-week MBSR programme
- 1-day Intensive Mindfulness
- Individual Mindfulness Training: Tailor-made sessions that address your own needs and fit your own schedule (face-to-face or online)
- Mindful Eating: For especially weight gain
- Mindfulness in Schools: Student and teacher training
- Drop-in Mindfulness Meditation
- Talks, interviews and more